- Most of our products ship via UPS/FedEx ground services which
deliver in 3-4 days (usually faster).
- We have a 24 hour shipping policy that states an item
sold will be shipped within one (1) business day after
payment receipt. If ever possible we ship all items
the same business day they are paid for. Our cut-off
time for same day shipping is generally around 12:00 noon
- All items too large to ship UPS/FedEx will ship via one
of our national freight lines.
- We do offer discounts for local pickup of our product.
Our store is located in Arkansas. Please contact us
for information at email@example.com.
- Any product damaged in shipping should either be refused,
or buyer should document damage on freight bill and contact
- Any questions about damage on a freight load can be
directed to us and we will advise buyers on the best
possible course of action.
The map below shows estimated delivery
schedules for purchases made in the lower 48 states.
Most items ship from the 72802 zip code in Arkansas.
The days as listed are business days and do not include
weekends or holidays. For example: A ramp
shipped on Friday to Minnesota will deliver the following